- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 med. Onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3.5 lbs. of bones
- 2 tbs. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Place the bones in slow cooker.
- Chop vegetables and garlic, no need to peel. You can also add vegetable scraps. You can strain these out before consuming the broth.
- Fill slow-cooker with water. Season with generous amount of salt.
- Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Cook low for 18-72 hours.
- Strain the broth, cool & enjoy!
*This can also be done in a instant pot, using the soups/stews option.